Humminbird 959ci HD DI Combo Fish Finder System, Black
Fish finders usually deals with lack of clearness to see the details on the display. It happens because of lack of color pallets and excess of sun lights during fishing. In ordinary fish finders there is not enough color pallets to see the difference between various signals. Sun lights also hinders to see accurate picture of the display due to lack of color pallets. This suffering is eliminated because of the Humminbird 959ci HD DI Combo Fish Finder System, Black. It has around 65000 color in its color pallet. Moreover this fish finder also have many other specifications along with many benefits which are given below:
=====>>> In a hurry? Here’s the best deal we could find for a new Humminbird 959ci HD.
360 Imaging: Optional
Power Input: 10-20 VDC
Power Draw: 780 mA
Mount A Unit Size: 11.25"W x 6.75"H x 4.25"D - Gimbal Mount
Mount B Unit Size: 10.75"W x 6"H x 2.5"D - In-Dash Mount
Unit Mount Type: Gimbal or Optional In-Dash
Display Size: 8" diagonal
Display Pixel Matrix: 800H x 480V
Display Type: Color TFT
Display Colors/Grayscale: 65,000 Colors
Sonar Standard: Down Imaging/Dual Beam PLUS
Standard Sonar Coverage: 16°, 28°, 45° & 75° @ -10db
Standard Sonar Frequency: 455/800/200/455 kHz
Target Separation: 2.5 inches
Power Output (RMS): 500 Watts
Power Output (Peak to Peak): 4000 Watts
Depth Capability: 350 ft (DI) & 600 ft (2D)
Temperature: Built In Transducer
Speed: GPS Speed Included
Accepts data cards: Yes (2 slots for SD card)
Transducer - Standard: XNT 9 DI T
Transducer Mounting: Transom
HD Side Imaging Sonar Coverage: Total 180°
Operating temperature -20℃-70℃
Deepwater transducer : 3000 ft w/ Optional 200/50 kHz
- Complete underwater coverage: The screen of the humminbird 959ci hd DI provides all detailed information of the world underwater from tiny subsurface objects to thermoclines and water current. That's why the screen of this fish finder is known as complete underwater coverage.
- Use of Time Variable Gain (TVG) software: By the use of this software in rhis fish finder you can have the the right information on the right time at the right place. It can provide you information about the type and stucture of the fish even in shallow or rough water through sonar by the use of this software.
- Color pallets: Humminbird 959ci hd DI combo has new three color pallets which allows you more flexibility and transperancy to see objects under water even during a full sunny day.
- DualBeam PLUS: Humminbird 959ci hd di has two beam facility. One is 20 degree which can grab bottom details and reveals hidden fishes. Another one is 60 degree beam which can provide you greatest coverage for fish and bait fish.
- HD Down Imaging/ side imaging sonar: The down imaging sonar provides you ditectly the view of the bottom of the of the boat. The side imaging sonar shows the view of 240 feet on either sides of your boat. Humminbird 959ci hd creates down image by high frequency sound waves and this waves creates instant snapshot of the view below the boat. You can clearly understand what is going under the water of your boat. In a nutshell you will get full 180 degree view of your surrounding of the water.
- Structure ID: It is a function of this fish finder through which you can differentiate between different sonar colors. When the color of the sonar is blue it means that it is weak return and when the color is red then it means that the sonar return is strong. That's how structure ID helps to distinguish between structure, bottom and noise of the returns by using color pallets.
- Recording: You can record the places you have gone already in the water to get back that place again. But there is a problem. The recording can not be saved in the memory of the unit.You have to purchase a blank SD card to have the records during fishing.
- Doesn't support side imaging: Though there is assertion of both down and side imaging of the sonar of this humminbird 959ci hdxd combo, the side imaging doesn't support properly sometimes.
- Solution: It may happen when you are in deep kelp of forests and there is magnetic attraction for which the sonar is not able to capture the direction of your surroundings above the water. In normal area on the water it works great.Nonetheless, this isn’t a perfect unit, and it has its share of drawbacks. So, since what you’ve read about it so far is basically a multitude of positives, here are some of the negatives.
- Doesn't support CHIRP technology: Chirp innovation gives an obviously larger amount of clearness and detail for fish and structure than conventional 77/200 kHz transducers. Rather than sending only 1 single recurrence, CHIRP sends a consistent scope of frequencies, extending from low to high, at that point deciphers them exclusively upon their arrival. Since the frequencies give a more extensive scope of data, CHIRP sonar innovation can make crisper fish curves with more prominent target detachment.
- Solution: This technology is not available in Humminbird 959ci HD DI Combo Fish Finder System, Black.
- Doesn't offer enough navigation: It doest allow you enough opportunity to navigate the surrounding of you to get pros and cons around your kayak.
- Solution: Navionics charts pack might be a necessary upgrade for you in such situations.
- Q:-How to use the Sonar Sensor?
- A:-The sensor have to be tossed and let it float into the water. Then you gave to attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull. Finally attach the sensor to a handle and lower the sensor into the water.
- Q:-Does cold impact the performance of the product?
- A:-Extremely cold weather can affect the performance of the hummingbird fish finder.So keep its' temperature above minus four degree. Don't place it directly on icey surface.Cut o hole on icey surface before placing the sonar in the water.
- Q:-What are the standard sonar frequency of this fish finder?
- A:-The standard sonar frequencies of this fish finder are 455/800/200/455 kHz. This frequencies create down image by high frequency sound waves and this waves creates instant snapshot of the view below the boat. You can clearly understand what is going under the water of your boat. In a nutshell you will get full 180 degree view of your surrounding of the water.
- Q:-How does it observe temperature?
- A:-It observes temperature by temperature graph and temperature alarm. Temperature graphs allows it to show the temperature changes and its relation with current temperature data and temperature alarm notify it about the temperature changes.
In spite of some drawbacks, Humminbird 959ci HD DI Combo Fish Finder System, Black provides you many unique benefits which are not available in other fish finders.Hummingbird fish finder provides you eight diagonal display which is much bigger than other one. The range identifier of this humminbird 959ci hd di combo is from 0.6M/2.0Feet to 100M/328Feet. You can operate it from twenty to seventy degree Fahrenheit. So be hurry and grab this attractive fishfinder to enjoy its' all features as mentioned above.