Garmin 010-01809-00 Striker 7SV with transducer
Do you want to check the speed of your boat through a fish finder? Do you want to follow the directions in the lake through a map of the fish finder? Then garmin 7sv is suitable for you because the screen of the Garmin 010-01809-00 Striker 7SV with transducer will let you know your boat’s speed on the screen quickly and easily and you can compare your present location on water to waypoints' location you have marked through high-sensitivity GPS installed with it. Moreover,garmin striker 7sv has some feature which are given below:
=====>>> In a hurry? Here’s the best deal we could find for a new Garmin Striker 7SV with transducer.
Clearer scanning sonar: You can scan the water around you to see what is in the water around your boat. The high-frequency sonar provides you close sensitive images with detailed representations such as structure, objects and helps to find your most desired one which is fish.
Keyed interfaced buttons: Garmin 7sv will provide you the opportunity of keyed that is interfaced with dedicated buttons. This buttons makes your device more easy to use and easier to install with 3.5-, 5- and 7-inch display sizes.
Way point map: This feature will let you view, mark and navigate the locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks. It will allow to show the pocation of the fish, mark that location and browse around that location.
Chirp sonar: Garmin Striker 7SV has a unique feature which is its chirp sonar. This unique is extraordinary because it sends sweep of frequencies continuously which is helpful for wider range of information. Chirp sonar is capable to create crisper fish arches with by separating its target including Garmin CHIRP ClearVü™ and Garmin CHIRP SideVü™ scanning sonars with Garmin transducer with high wide CHIRP 250 W, 455/800 kHz CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü with 350 W power
Built-in flasher -By using this feature yor can see sonar data in the Classic flasher format which is beneficial for ice fishing or vertical jigging.
• 7-inch color fishfinder with built-in high-sensitivity GPS
• Share waypoints and routes with other STRIKER or echoMAP™ chartplotter combos
• Smooth Scaling: This feature is a unique styled software technology for depth range adjustments.
• Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 2.3 x 5.5 inches
• Item Weight: 1.7 pounds
• Shipping Weight: 5.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
• Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
• International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
• Item model number: 010-01809-00
- Experience the Clarity of CHIRP: Garmin fishfinder gps combo has Garmin high wide CHIRP transducer which can provide you more visibly higher level of clarity.This means you can have pros and cons of a school of fish and its structure than any traditional transducers. Instead of it doesn't provide you only single frequency rather it sends a continuous sweep of frequencies and its range is from low to high. After this frequencies interpret them individually upon their return. Since the frequencies provide a wider range of information, CHIRP sonar technology can create crisper fish arches through greater target seperation.
- Clear Scanning Sonar Images: Garmin ClearVü scanning sonar will provide you wide image of what passes under your boat. You can the clear view of what lies to each side of your boat through Garmin SideVü scanning sonar. The structure of the fish and ssubmerged objects are clearly seen by it. The transducer is the combination of both high wide CHIRP sonar and ClearVü, SideVü scanning sonars. Sonar images is the support for Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motors.
- Mark locations with High-sensitivity GPS: Unlike regular fishfinders, STRIKER fishfinders have built-in high-sensitivity GPS to locate where you are now quickly and precisely. You can run your GPS to go anywhere on the lake. More importantly, you can bookmark the spots where the fish are biting so you can search those spots for future fishing. It will also help you to mark docks, boat ramps and other locations on the lake. You have to follow the map which is being created on your screen to return to them whenever you desire.
- Navigate Easily with Waypoint Map: You can compare your present location on water to waypoints' location you have marked through high-sensitivity GPS. Through the waypoint map you can easily view, mark and navigate to locations like stumps, brush piles and docks. You can return to your boat ramp safely.
- Check Your Speed on Screen: The screen of the Garmin fishfinder gps combowill let you know your boat’s speed on the screen quickly and easily. It is e perfect guideline that ensures you are trolling at the right speed for the lure you’re using and for a particular fish species. It’s also awares you that you are in good speed in wake-controlled areas.
- Fish Vertically with Built-in Flasher: You can get both a fishfinder and a flasher in one unit. In case of stationary fishing, such as ice fishing or jigging, the built-in flasher will show you the base, whether it is solid or muddy, your jig or weighted bait and how in depth the fishes are as which are swiming into the sonar beam. This will aalso let you know the height of the jig which is being lifted and dropped.
- Take Your Fishfinder Anywhere: You will be given a portable kit to protect and carry your garminfishfinder gps combowith GPS. So it is safe to use in kayak, canoe or ice fishing. Moreover,garminfishfinder striker 7svhas asealed rechargeable battery with charger, float, suction cup transducer mount, built-in transducer cable management and storage.
- Sound into Pixels: The energy of the garmin striker 7sv begins with sound waves. To get the most complete picture of the sea-going condition, a scope of sonar frequencies will be informed to you. Essentially, the lower the frequency, the more remote it'll travel. Lower, longer waves tend to disregard littler protests as opposed to reflecting off of them. Then again, high frequency will skip off modest things, yet they don't enter far into the water. By communicating a few waveforms, this gadget can make different pictures to pass on all the required data to realize what's happening. Utilizing Compressed High Intensity Radiated Pulse or CHIRP innovation, the garmin striker 7svconveys 77, 200, and 455 kHz frequencies in quick sequence to cover both deep survey and minute information. The Striker 7sv incorporates DownVu and SideVu abilities that utilization separated sonar shafts to catch the scene beneath and to the sides of your pontoon. By and large, the apparatus has extreme depth of 1,100 feet in saltwater and 2,300 feet in freshwater.
- Capturing Every Angle: Once the sonar data is gathered, the garminfishfinder striker 7svoffers a few choices for review. Low and mid-level frequencies are utilized to make complicated pictures that feature one fish as they swim by. Bigger and denser objects appear in red with the shading going through yellow towards green as items wind up plainly littler and lighter. With DownVu innovation, monochrome photorealistic scenes can be created for watching all the potential impediments sneaking underneath. In the two cases, the picture is of a thin cut of the sonar cone opposite to your specialty that shows up as though you were remaining before it. With SideVu innovation, the gadget takes readings from sonar pointed towards the sides of the boat to gather a sharp photo of the body of waterway floor. For this situation, pictures show up from the vantage purpose of specifically overhead. The Striker 7sv can introduce every one of the three pictures onscreen without a moment's delay. For stationary angling, there's the choice of a flasher. With this technique, an annular readout includes clockwise depth markings with submerged items appeared as radical spokes of contrasting widths and hues dictated by their thickness and measurements.
- Keeping Track: The Garmin 010-01809-00 Striker 7SV with transducer has a moment trap up its sleeve for discovering fish. If its’ sonar imaging power can spot angle in any case, its GPS following power can help lead you back to them later on. In waypoint mapping mode, basic course graphs can be built utilizing GPS position information to check bearings and separations starting with one site then onto the next. Waypoints or historic points, for example, docks, floats, or characteristic highlights can be noted on the maps for extra direction. Obviously, decision angling spots are additionally assigned on the maps. The data on these maps is transferrable to other Striker or echo MAP models. GPS capacities likewise let this device compute your pontoon's speed at even the slowest speeds and revive this figure each second. It's at that point appeared on screen in map mode alongside compass heading and evaluated entry time. You can concentrate your energies on getting the fish on hold.
- Strange readings: You may get a lot of strange readings while you are kayaking around a forest of kelp where the readout would be much distorted and depth keeping going back and forth. In such situation you may not able to find the approximate location of the fish which will waste your valuable time.
- Solution: Such situation may arise as you are kayaking over a thick forest of kelp. Kelp is some kinds of seaweed that grows in large size from underwater forests that support a large population of animals. So portable fish finder may find it difficult to find fish from such location.
- Float attachments not working property: Some have found that the float attachment to not work as well for an accurate reading.
- Solution: It can happen if your float attachment is not attached with hull or trolling motor. If you do like this, then it may work well.
- Question: How long is the transducer cable and does it come with all mounting hardware?
- Answer: The transducer cable is 20 feet and it comes with all the mounting hardware.
- Question: Does it have Chinese language option?
- Answer: You can contact with the Humminbird website. It must have at least 50 different language options. Certainly Chinese, would be a popular one. Good luck.
- Question: does this unit have gps, an or can you load lakes or river maps?
- Answer: Garmin fishfinder striker 7svhave built-in, high-sensitivity GPS to locate your current position quickly and precisely.
- Question: Will this unit show fish say 30 to 40 feet out on both sides of the boat, like fish that are holding up close to the bank.
- Answer: The unit will only display the fish that are beneath your transducer cone. The deeper you are, the broader the perspective. For instance, if you are 30 feet deep and you register fish on your unit that does NOT mean that those fish are directly below you. They could, be at the furthest end, of your trandsucer cone beam. Just remember that a fish locator, will NOT make you a better fisherman or guarantee that you catch more fish. It's a tool, like any other tool, that can assist you and put you and your baits, in higher percentage areas. The more you learn about your unit (and how to properly use it) the more likely you are to put you and your baits in those higher percentage areas, which in turn, should increase your strikes and catch rate. The deeper you are the further it will show. Its area is a cone shape from the transducer.
You can scan the water around you to see what is in the water around your boat through Garmin 010-01809-00 Striker 7SV with transducer. You will be provided close sensitive images with detailed representations such as structure, objects due to its high-frequency sonar.You will be given a portable kit to protect and carry your garmin fishfinder striker 7sv with GPS. So it is safe to use in kayak, canoe or ice fishing. In spite of some drawbacks, Garmin Striker 7SV will let you enjoy all latest facilities of a modern fish finder.