Do you want to check the speed of your boat through a fish finder? Do you want to follow the directions in the lake through a map of the fish finder? Then Garmin 010-01806-00 Garmin STRIKER 4cv with transducer is suitable for you because the screen of the garmin striker 4 with transducer will let you know your boat’s speed on the screen quickly and easily and you can compare your present location on water to way points location you have marked through high-sensitivity GPS installed with it. Moreover, garmin striker 4 has some feature which are given below:
- Easy-to-use 3.5-inch color fishfinder with built-in, high-sensitivity GPS and Garmin CHIRP ClearVu scanning sonar
- Find fish, mark and return to hot spots, slipways, docks and boat ramps
- Garmin transducer with CHIRP (77/200 kHz) and CHIRP ClearVü (455/800 kHz) with 500 W power
- Tilt/swivel mount, transom and low-profile trolling motor transducer mounting kits,
- CHIRP sonar and CHIRP ClearVu™ scanning sonar for clear scanning sonar images
- Share waypoints and routes with other Striker or echoMAP combos
- Sonar Frequency: 77/200 kHz (CHIRP), 455/800 kHz (ClearVu)
- Maximum depth: 1,750 ft. freshwater, 830 ft. saltwater
- Speed data displayed directly on screen
- Smooth Scaling depth-range adjustments
- Sonar history rewind for waypoint marking
- Product Dimensions: 3.6 x 1.6 x 5.9 inches
- Manufacturer model: 010-01806-00.
- Physical dimensions: 91.6 x 150.8 x 42.8 cm
- Display size: 4.9 x 7.3 cm; 3.5'' diagram (8.7 cm)
- Display resolution: 480 x 320 pixels
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Weight: 230 g
- Water rating: IPX7
- 3.5" color display
- built-in flasher
- Brand: Garmin
Didn't find enough fish: If you have target to get 100 fish in only 25 meters of water, it may not show you that much which can be disappointed for you.
Solution: Fishing also depends on the temperature of the water. It can be the temperature of the water which can make variations on the amount of the fish. So it might be the cause that are bringing variations on the amount of your desired number of fish.
Instructions are not good: The instructions which are given to understand the usual of this fishfinder are not clear. It takes much time to understand the instructions and after wasting much it doesn't come out with fruitful result.
Solution: If the instructions given here are not user friendly, then you can watch a video on youtube. After watching that video, all your doubts will be cleared and you will enjoy to use this Garmin 010-01806-00 Garmin STRIKER 4cv with transducer.
Through Garmin 010-01806-00 Garmin STRIKER 4cv with transducer you can scan and find fish from both fresh water and salt water. So that’s how you can get fresh and salt water fish. Moreover, you can assess the depth of your target seating over the boat and prepare yourself for that target.So don’t waste your time with traditional one and grab this fishfinder as soon as possible.